Thursday, December 12, 2013

New and Innovative Design...A Personal Journey

I love design, whether it's architecture, fashion, an every day toothbrush...it doesn't matter...I am intrigued with the thought process that went into the object and the thoughts that in invokes after it is created.  So why does our once beautiful website now leave so much to be desired?  I'm sure that  you've all asked yourself that question.  I know I have.

All I can say, is first, I'm sorry.  In our defense, I can only say that life has a way of getting in the way of even the most ambitious of dreams.  Our business is a small family run affair and these days family has taken precedence.  Lately, there have been new lives, sad deaths, weddings, new homes, new loves, new awakenings, new lifestyles...but alas, not a  new web site. Although, it's been a rough road, I wouldn't change most things, except perhaps the deaths of loved ones, even if I could.

In all fairness, we did start working on the web site last year, but our web designer was overwhelmed with work at the time and the only spot on his calendar that he could find to get our project done was in the middle of our season.  We couldn't have our customers confused about navigating our site right then, now could we? 

So, I have some good news.  We now have a web designer working on our site once again.  I expect wonderful things to come of her efforts.  I'm truly excited about this project and that I finally have the attention to give it.  I see mesmerizing photos, accurate, helpful descriptions and great customer service in our future...all, in all, a fantastic shopping experience.  Hopefully, we will be unveiling our new site in January, that is, of course, unless another family affair comes up.  Family is always first.

If you have any comments, or suggestions about our new website, please speak up.  We'd love to hear from you. 

~ C.

No comments:

Post a Comment