Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tori Praver 2014 Just as Sweet as Ever!

I just got a glimpse of the new, 2014 Tori Praver Swimwear lookbook.  All I can say is Sweeeet!  Ms. Praver has kept things fresh and up to date, which I have to say is a very hard thing to do in this economic climate.  Many swimwear designers these days are just continuing the same old styles in the same old fabrics.  You really can't blame them.  the sad reality is that they have to, just to stay in business.  Ahh...but Tori Praver did something else.  Yes, she brought back her tried and true styles and shapes, but she used updated fabrics and new details to make them come alive in a fresh and different way.  She pleased us with new and contemporary looks.  Now that takes smarts!  Thanks Tori!

I'd love to post some pix, but it wouldn't be fair, since the suits are not released yet.  All I can tell you is that you won't be the least bit disappointed.  There are some fancy crocheted detailed swimsuits, a few cool prints including shirt-stripe flower print, a couple of flutter tops and the cutest, sexiest, little rompers that I've seen in awhile.  She also did the classic shirt cover-up.  (Haven't we all used a man's shirt as a beach CU at least once?)  I'll try to update with some pix, just as soon as I'm able.  Until then, you're eyes will just have to wait. 

BTW, we still have some Tori Praver Swimwear for 2013 in our catalog.  You'll find her 2014 bikinis on our Tori Praver Swimwear 2014 update page.

Love to all...

~ C.

No comments:

Post a Comment