Sunday, July 22, 2012

Miami! Let the 2013 Swimwear Season Begin!

I love the Miami swim shows.  Too bad I'm not there this year.  I'm so sad about that.  I have personal obligations that keep me here in CA.  So, I'm doing the armchair reporting thing this season.  It's not that bad.  The reps have been so helpful by obliging me with all the info I need to make the 2013 picks.  Thanks to all.  I have to say that the lookbooks that have come across my desk for the 2013 line up have been VERY promising!  So many cute, cute swimsuits to choose from. Interesting cuts and swimsuit styles, lots of new designers...my, so many choices.  I'll be posting all this week about some of my favorite swimwear labels, so stay tuned. 

Good luck to all of those manning (womaning?) the booths and runways. 

Love to all!
~ C.

No comments:

Post a Comment