Monday, January 30, 2012

Some of My Favorite Blogs -

It's time give some love to the other blogs out there that are devoted to swimwear and the beach lifestyle.  Here are a few of my faves:

Uptake-Beaches  This is a blog about travelling and I like that.  However, what I really like is their section on beaches.  It's very informative and straightforward and includes some wonderful hide-away beaches from around the world.

Bathing News  Author, Tala Kolb, muses about life in a bikini, (I'm guessing that she's in at least one 24/7,)  and travelling the world to far off yonders.  She's beautiful, happy and absolutely adorable and she certainly knows her stuff when it comes to swimwear.

Surfrider Foundation - Jim's Blog  I have always been a huge fan, as well as a minor contributor to the Surfrider Foundation, but I only recently found their blog.  DUH!  Where have I been looking?  At Jim's Blog, you'll get the scoop on the up-to-the-minute status and conditions of our beaches and oceans, even if it's not pretty.  They'll also give you lots of answers on how we can change things for the better.

The Girl Is Down Under  I'm guessing that these prose come from ladies in Australia, but I can't honestly say that for sure.  I guess I'd better read it some more to find out.  Anyway, that's no problem for me, time willing, because I love this quirky blog about trendy fashion and swimwear.

Salt Swimwear Blog  I dig this swimwear line from Laguna Beach, CA and I try to keep up with these girls on their blog.  This line is edgy, sometimes sultry and always beautiful.  California girls do good...yeah!

True American Dog  If you think that this blog might be about dogs, think again!  I have to admit, it's not about beaches, or bikinis.  But, you'll be amazed by the humorous eye candy that is presented on each post!


L*Space - Behind the Seams  Monica Wise keeps us abreast of the comings and goings of her hot, swimwear line, L*Space Swimwear.  I like Monica and I know that she works very hard to do what she does.  Kudos to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment