Wednesday, February 8, 2012

From One Beach To Another...

As many of you know, we've recently moved.  I can't say that I've moved a lot in my lifetime, but enough to leave a trail in the sand.  Here is my retrospective look back on some of the beaches I have intimately known:

 Zuma, Point Dume, Santa Monica - I grew up on these beaches

© dustinfike - Fotolia.com

© chris jewiss - Fotolia.com

Newport Beach - Spent summers with family here

© trekandshoot - Fotolia.com

Santa Cruz Island, Catalina Island - Sailing adventures, explorations



© daskleineatelier - Fotolia.com
© golden coast charters
Hanalei - Came of age there, met hubby, my life forever changed

© bonniemarie - Fotolia.com


Kilauea - Wedding bliss at lightouse, built our home there

© iPics - Fotolia.com
 Gaviota - Summer camping, now it's my kids' beach
© DavidMSchrader - Fotolia.com
Jalama - Go there to get away and get a feel for what it was like long ago
© butacska, Google EARTH
Ventura - PEARL is docked there, awaiting a new adventure
© JJAVA - Fotolia.com

 and now the Mendo Coast - My new home...once again, paradise found

© elkcoast.com


I've been lucky enough to travel the world.  These are certainly not all of the beaches I've been to, just the one's that changed my life for the better.
~ C.






No comments:

Post a Comment